Wednesday, June 22, 2011

is that all there is?

Our lives are such that the boys and I still get together for meals and periodic travels and that sort of thing, but it all becomes less and less as they establish their lives more and more. As they create their own lives I find my interests extending and expanding farther and farther outside the context of our "family".

This morning is another breakfast morning with the Chuckster at Ernie's.
Then a class at the gym.
Then a drive to St. Louis to work on my resume with my sissah, and while I'm there, maybe I'll pop in to the Shoe Stop off  Brentwood, just down from the corner of Manchester,  to peruse, and talk to the ladies and try on some shoes.

"The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living that suits all cases." Carl Jung

No comments:

Post a Comment