Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I think (therefore, I am?)

I think I'll buy a farm one day, not a real one really, just a small place with enough space for a barn and a cow, some chickens and a garden, a few fruit trees and berries for making jams and jellies and butter and cheese (who-boy).
I think I'll buy a farm.
Or maybe just a house with a large yard (for a garden).

On the other hand it may just have to be
a small apartment home, the whole building that is, with the headaches and the problems of things breaking down. I am handy you know (with sons and two different handy-men on-call), things should get fixed pretty fairly and all. But oh...

There is that other small house now, on Broadway it sits, all brick and so fine and that might be. divine?
And easily payable offable quick!
Yes, that might be the way to go, that might do the trick.

But firstly there are other things, pressing and boiling. Like learning to cook and starting with, broiling?
Oh my Julia Child! whyever so stealthy. You learned how to cook and you grew up quite, wealthy?

I just have to stop reading Seuss to this child.
He is starting so mild, will he grow up to be wild?

completely adorable. or we think so (all of us grandparents and great-grandparents)..

"And Max, the king of all wild things, was lonely and wanted to be where someone loved him best of all." Maurice Sendak (Where the Wild Things Are)

No comments:

Post a Comment