Monday, April 5, 2010

the day after Easter

Let me just say how nice it was to have all three boys in the house again. And, just as when they were growing up, their Easter Baskets were hidden so they had to find them. Dylan went with his girlfriend Alayna to her dad's girlfriend's house while Chuck and Ray and I ate a nice Easter lunch and chatted. Dishes were finished up easily and we all repaired to our rooms for naps, Chuck in the guest bedroom. And later, after Dylan returned and Alayna left for the evening, we had a nice dinner and the boys thanked me and then, Dylan and I sat in his room watching "Waiting" where later Natalie and Chuck joined us. Tomorrow or Wednesday I'll go with Nat for her ultrasound. Perhaps we'll learn what the baby will be, boy or girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment