Sunday, March 28, 2010

they, pointing, look.

There were people walking up and looking at the exterior of the house this afternoon. After I had been to church, the gym. After I made grilled cheese sandwiches for Dylan for lunch. While I was talking on the phone with a good old friend of mine. Then, at that time, with me wandering around the house, on the phone and seeing them out the window. Seeing that they were talking amongst themselves, what were they saying? They walked up. Paused, pointed. Three men, then later two women. Is one of them he who hath the contract on the property? The contract which is not finalized. The contract which is waiting for the inspection report. That contract. Those people. hmm.

God is good. There is no doubt in my mind about that. At one time there was. At one time I questioned if there was a God. At one time...but that is not this time.

The day is drawing to a close. This is the third night of being called off work (off, on-call), two per diem shifts, one regular. For some reason, I am not worried, well, not much. Things will work out, they always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment